At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. ,We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay relevant.
Right now we are looking for Devops Engineers to join our teams in different Globant's sites in Brazil (Sao Paulo).
- Know ,how ,and when to scale horizontally &, vertically.
- Can work on different caching levels through modern applications (Varnish, Terracotta EHCache, Memcache).
- Understand the need of DRPs, backup strategies and security audits.
- Solid ,Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Strong ,Puppet or Chef experience (either for Configuration Management and/or ,Continuous ,Delivery) and ,integration ,with ,virtual ,environments(Vagrant, ,VirtualBox, ,AWS ,EC2).
- A ,development ,background ,is ,HIGHLY ,desirable, ,but ,a ,strong ,scriptingknowledge ,is ,also ,welcome.
- Good ,knowledge ,on ,building ,systems ,as ,Maven ,and ,Ant ,and ,solid ,know-how ,on ,repository ,systems ,such ,as ,Git ,and SVN are a must.
- Can understand the developer needs and propose a ,Continuous ,Integrationplan and implement CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo).
- Can understand the infrastructure needs and design a ,Continuous ,Deliveryplan.
- Can understand the management needs and create a Release Management plan.
- Can easily setup application stacks (LAMP, LEMP).
- Can easily setup application server stacks (Tomcat, Webshpere, JBoss).
- Can easily integrate applications with services (ActiveMQ, Redis, Memcache).