Director of Product Partnerships, LATAM(So Paulo, Brazil) Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook is looking for a strategic and results-driven Head of Product Partnerships who is passionate about the way Facebook Inc. can work with businesses, startups, and developers to build a variety of valuable product experiences for people. As a leader for this team, you will engage with some of the world's most influential companies and work closely with our world-class Facebook Platform, Messenger, and Internet.org product and engineering teams. In addition to those teams, you will work cross-functionally with the Policy, Legal, Marketing and the Operations teams to develop new capabilities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. As a leader, you will be responsible for building and developing teams that are equally driven to deliver exceptional results and exceed all expectations. This is a full time position located in Sao Paulo and will report into the Director of Global Product Partnerships based in Menlo Park.Responsibilities
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with businesses, developers, and leading consumer product organizations
- Develop and execute the strategy for how to employ Product Partnerships resources given the overall company initiatives and unique aspects within the region
- Build, develop, retain and motivate team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Foster win-win partnerships between Facebook and partner companies
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships
- Define market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact in region
- Represent Facebook in external meetings with senior executives from other companies.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience with product, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology companies, preferably mobile focused
- Recent leadership experience building, managing, and retaining a team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results
- Proven track record of organizational, creative, and strategic-thought leadership
- Ability to define, develop and lead strategic programs in a dynamic environment
- Collaboration and relationship-building skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook.
- Organizational and analytical skills that have been used for requirements gathering, resource organization, and schedule development
- Understanding of Facebook Platform, Messenger, Internet.org and their strategic and competitive positions
- Passion and curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
- Travel is required 30-50% of the time
- Bilingual English/Portuguese or English/Spanish Required. Trilingual English/Spanish/Portuguese Preferred.