Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook at Work LATAM(Mexico City, Mexico - Miami, Florida - Sao Paulo, Brazil) Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. This role on the Facebook Platform Partnerships team, will focus on our Facebook at Work platform to provide clients and partners internal business collaboration tools to help them more effectively build and scale their own organizations and businesses.
The Facebook at Work team is seeking an experienced customer success professional, with a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business and technical skills to launch our product with Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
This position can seat in Mexico City, Mexico, Miami, Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina or Sao Paulo, Brazil.Responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, establish and oversee the product launch process and customer adoption and engagement with LATAM customers
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers and structure creative solutions
- Facilitate the development of a Facebook at Work community, develop and share best practices
- Deep product expertise, visionary and creative, to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap
- Drive adoption of Facebook at Work by partnering with our sales and partner engineering team
- Navigate through multiple departments within an organization to build use cases and business value of Facebook at Work
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- 8+ years professional experience in B2B customer support, sales, professional services or account management
- Proven track record of building strong C-level executive relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Passion for enterprise software, great products, startups and the business of innovation
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience developing strong working relationships at all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Outstanding communication skills
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Willingness to travel ~30% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher